Show us your Wallets!

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by Rowlers, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Eeyore

Eeyore Forum GOD!

I had a phone pouch from the same brand; really good quality. I even didn't know they made wallets too.

2. Rob99

Rob99 Über Member

Last year I was looking for a new billfold.
    Old one was completly worn out.

Then I realised that I almost never pay with cash. (Also because I’m alwaya broke)

So now I’ve got a wallet just for cards. And some notes.

The next day I went shopping I needed a coin for the shoppingcar/trolley.
    And a few for the parkingmeter

Now have a small wallet for coins in my car

Nishy and Eeyore like this.
  3. chris.hale

chris.hale Forum GOD!

That would give me an excuse to buy one of the ones made from a kangaroo scrotum...

bambrit, Rowlers and Rob99 like this.
  4. Rowlers

Rowlers Massive Member Staff Member

Kangaroo-scrotum.jpg

Rufusdog, Thug, bambrit and 1 other person like this.
  5. bambrit

bambrit Forum GOD!

6. Fox

Fox The Soap Artisan

I had an attempt at making my own around 10 years ago after others kept falling apart on me. Being my first attempt I was quite pleased.

Brown leather white wax stitching with a couple of card compartments and a notes section at the back lined in denim.

img_1.jpg

img_2.jpg

img_3.jpg

img_4.jpg

Very nice work indeed. I plan to make myself a card holder next to replace the wallet above. Any tips on how to keep the stitching straight?

Nice work Chris, low cost and original, I like it. :)

bambrit, DamianJ, Thug and 1 other person like this.
  7. sm1h

sm1h Well-Known Member

I knew duct tape could be used for anything, hence why I always bring it to festivals. I'm familiar with cups, art and underwear creations but this was something new!

chris.hale likes this.
  8. Celar36

Celar36 Forum GOD!

I think I have 7 wallets thou use only Burberry from my wife with no coin pocket and in car I have coin pouch from Alfred Dunhill. I absolutely love both.

Pics to follow

9. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Über Member

I have been using a Style n Craft wallet for 10 years. They call it a "hipster". I bought the first one in October 2009. Bought another one in July 2014. I just found the first one sitting in a drawer and looking at it don't know why I bought the second one. The first one looks just fine. So, the first one lasted almost 5 years and the second one is also going on 5 years. It's bigger than a regular bifold wallet but still fits perfectly in my back pocket (I know, I'm not supposed to keep it there). It's only drawback is that it will fit anything I put in it. Which means I need to go through it and purge stuff before I end up with a George Castanza wallet. Soft leather. Strong construction. Never ripped the leather or split a seam. If this one wears out, I'd buy another one in a heartbeat. I don't carry money in it. I hate pulling out a big wallet to pay for stuff with cash. I just keep my cash in a magnetic leather Johnston & Murphy money clip. And any change is loose in my pocket.

IMG_1049.jpeg IMG_1050.jpeg IMG_1051.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    N_Architect likes this.
  10. Northam Saint

Northam Saint Forum GOD!

[​IMG]

Love my wallet. Dale has been busy and also made a strap for it.

[​IMG]

Morecolor and stormcrowuk like this.
  11. Nishy

Nishy Forum GOD! Staff Member

I've been using my bi fold wallet from this group buy pretty much everyday from receiving it. Still as good as new, very happy with the wallet :)

stormcrowuk and Northam Saint like this.
  12. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

The only thing that should have a use for a Kangaroo ball bag is a Kangaroo!

p.b likes this.
  13. Eeyore

Eeyore Forum GOD!

And what do you do when you need coins, and are not near your car?

14. sev-8

sev-8 Guru

I previously had a DynoMighty bifold wallet, but I wore a few holes at the corners after 2 years. Now I've got a much cheaper Walart one made of card - seems to be coated - and a card holder for my Oyster card and emergency cash. Think the card wallet will last me a year or so, then I get to buy a new design. For £5 each, not too bad

IMG_20190504_175003_small.jpg
    IMG_20190504_175022_small.jpg
    IMG_20190504_175048_small.jpg

15. D.Chris

D.Chris Active Member

I kinda trying the virtual life, so doesn't really use any special wallets... :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice