Show us your Wallets!

Discussion in 'Grooming and Style' started by Rowlers, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Rowlers

Rowlers Massive Member Staff Member

A place to show off and discuss how you carry your Wonga.

Mine is currently:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was a custom request for the smallest, slimmest bifold that Dale could make. Plenty of room for 6 cards, plus a couple of extra cards if required and a single notes slot.
    Died to the colours of my choosing.
    Love it...
    Looking forward to adding to the collection :wink:

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  2. DamianJ

DamianJ Forum GOD!

I like the look of the wallet Lee. It certainly looks well made and I like the slim idea. I used to have a thin plastic wallet that was really slim but can't remember what it was called.

A collection of wallets? I only have one, which was a gift from my future wife, I'll have to get a photo sorted tomorrow.

Rowlers likes this.
  3. Rowlers

I don't have a collection, although I'm sure some do! Another one from @stormcrowuk from the GB will do nicely. Although I do have a Bando on pre-order through Kickstarter... Delivery imminent..

DamianJ and stormcrowuk like this.
  4. Dr Watson

Dr Watson The Other James

Patrick Cox brown leather fleur-de-lis... 10 years old and going strong. Don't have a picture, sorry :happy:

5. Think I may have done too many wallets, it wasn’t till I saw my northumberland flag stamp on the 3rd photo that I realised that it was the one I’d made for you. :) Looks like it’s softening up nicely .

Rowlers likes this.
  6. Rowlers

Good age.... My last [card] wallet was an Osprey London, quite expensive... Lasted 12 months, before the lining and stitching began to fail. Same happened the the Mrs' Osprey purse, it still hanging in there but its on its last legs at 18mth!

7. p.b

p.b Forum GOD!

749A62AD-9350-44FE-99B8-89BE43463CB7.jpeg FD3080B9-0881-4E67-BD54-3ABC76D2DFA9.jpeg F4C7F8FD-3EC5-4F8E-89F9-DE9E79384379.jpeg

Porsche Design. Purchased in San Francisco around 1997 for about $200. I suspect it’s aged better than I have...

Fox, DamianJ and Rowlers like this.
  8. RandySp

RandySp Legendary Member

I don't really see any cash in any wallet gentlemen..

All wallets are like mine, because of the shave stuff we bought... :whistling:

Fox and Rowlers like this.
  9. Batch300

Batch300 Extraordinarily Uncomplicated

1. Not shown is old checkbook cover/wallet with 6 months of receipts and 22 business cards. Massive would be understatement
    2. Dosh (made in Australia) 6 card and money clip. My model was dishwasher friendly (and not leather)
    3. Popov Leather Card Holder. Close to the current group buy
    (going minimalist without losing functionality was easy and rewarding)

loche-closed-gallery-img-2017-02-02-07-43-18.jpg IMG_0538.jpg

Fox, Rowlers and DamianJ like this.
  10. p.b

p.b Forum GOD!

Lee - have you contacted Osprey expressing your disappointment? It might be worth the effort of an email.

11. Rowlers

Nah, just chucked it out a while ago now. Could maybe contact them about the Mrs though.

12. Thug

Thug Let's talk about 6, Baby.

Ezgo plastic wallet. Holds 4 cards on each side and a few notes in the middle.

I've had it for a couple of years but the one seam is now splitting.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fox, Rowlers and DamianJ like this.
  13. Wayne

Wayne Forum Sod

Diesel wallet for me, perfect size, soft, soft goat leather and for me the most important bit a change compartment, cannot abide change in my pockets
    EEC66A40-EBD4-495C-A303-510F19BD4E01.jpeg CF025CE0-2393-4CB7-909A-2D282BC7B7C5.jpeg

Fox, guy1307, Rowlers and 1 other person like this.
  14. Dj-Steved

Dj-Steved Brush Addict

I got this Loake wallet for Christmas from the Mrs

[​IMG]

Fox, guy1307, N_Architect and 4 others like this.
  15. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Forum GOD!

My wallet is too fat, needs to go on a diet to loose some weight :blush:

LeGaulois likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice