What are you waiting on to arrive - 2020

Dcw7830

Forum GOD!
Quick useful tip for Mugler flasks. I get a Stanley knife and run it around the rubber indent on the top of the flask but keep the square part intact. You can then pull the top back and get better access to the sprayer, you'll get a much better spray and can fold it back down . I do it with all my Muglers.
I do the exact same thing. You get a nice even spray once modified.
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Interesting ? Apparently I am waiting on a package from the Netherlands ? Had a Royal Mail email saying that something had been shipped and gave me a link and tracking number. Didn’t click on the link but on putting the tracking number into the Royal Mail sire, going in through browser the tracking number checks out legit. Very interesting indeed.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
Interesting ? Apparently I am waiting on a package from the Netherlands ? Had a Royal Mail email saying that something had been shipped and gave me a link and tracking number. Didn’t click on the link but on putting the tracking number into the Royal Mail sire, going in through browser the tracking number checks out legit. Very interesting indeed.
Double check it against these:

 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
Interesting ? Apparently I am waiting on a package from the Netherlands ? Had a Royal Mail email saying that something had been shipped and gave me a link and tracking number. Didn’t click on the link but on putting the tracking number into the Royal Mail sire, going in through browser the tracking number checks out legit. Very interesting indeed.
Many chinese things seem to come in via NL. Perhaps an aliexpress order?
 

Northam Saint

Forum GOD!
Double check it against these:

Exactly what went through my mind and why I checked it by going to the Royal Mail site independent of the link. Appears as a legit tracking number and has a record of where it’s been. Odd one. Email address from sender even checks out legit.
 

HereticHermit

Forum GOD!
After my shave with the brass Karve F-OC this morning, I thought: what if I ever drop this at a time in the future when Karve is no longer around?

So, Karve stainless steel F-OC.

What a razor!
I thought the base plate barely or almost never touched the skin on my F s/b
That shave was right on tenterhooks for me.
 
Top