Shaverrific666
368
Nice James! The Burberry is Christmas in a bottle for me..
Nice James! The Burberry is Christmas in a bottle for me..
I'll give it a go! Chose London over Tobacco Reserve as that's apparently very similar to L'Occitane Eau des Baux which is alright but not full bottle worthy IMO. I'm looking for something sweeter and the cherry tobacco vibe these have will hopefully hit the spot.Nice James! The Burberry is Christmas in a bottle for me..
Voila!Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Homme. Bought after trying a sample. Dunhill For Men. A blind buy after seeing it pop up on a number of SOTD posts....
View attachment 81704View attachment 81705
I can't order! Br is Belarusian Rupees?In English:
![]()
ТДС.БЕЛ
xn--d1a0ab.xn--90ais
PM sentI can't order! Br is Belarusian Rupees?
How much is shipping for Greece?
Shipping to UK?Thank you. Two tubs of soap for £12.58 delivered!
YepShipping to UK?