Couldn't resist this when I spotted it:
View attachment 89660
I really enjoy the metallic Italian barbershop handles and this is one of the nicer one's, chrome plated copper from Zenith. If the bleached knot is rubbish I'll stick an Omega in there
I've got two Zenith boar brushes, both with their version of the Omega 10066 handle, one with a bleached knot and the other with an unbleached knot (both around the 24mm/55mm specs)
The unbleached one was very stiff, scrubby and efficient to begin with, and now after 40-50 shaves has broken in nicely and it's a bit different to a standard Omega unbleached knot, but not massively. In comparison to the Zenith was more enjoyable to use when it was new, but when broken in I prefer a similar Omega.
The bleached one is completely different knot, very dense in comparison to the other boars of a same size I own, and quite floppy as well. Irrespective of how much soap I'd load it would eat the lather, which is something which happened for maybe about 30-40 shaves? After that it holds a lather well, and the face feel is a soft fluffy cloud. It has the softest face feel of any brush I have used, but it's not one I find myself reaching for on a regular basis. I find boar brushes with more backbone to be easier to build a consistent lather with.