October Acquisitions

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
But, by referring to yourself in third person makes it all the better. I hope you enjoy the blades though, I'd be intrigued what the Clifton and ABEST are like.
Hahaha, thanks! Of course you will be notified!

I have a good feeling about the ABest.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Beaudelaire was the 2nd soap released in the Excelsior base. The first one was Vespers.
I just went for the Seville because it was the cheapest of all the B&M's soaps.

No scent from a soap lasts for more than 30 minutes after the shave.

The best smell for me was Le Grand Chypre, I strangely caught some Coca Cola smell in it.
 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Nice to hear. I might add a Lyssa soap sample to my next Maggard Razors order then.
Update. Just used Lyssa and definitely more rose detectable when lathered. Having said that, as someone who's not a huge fan of rose scents, I don't find it an issue. I still like it.
 

SkyWarrior21

Forum GOD!
Mail Call 23/10-2019


​
• Simspons Wee Scot Best Badger, 14mm - Bonus pic of the brush in my hand for scale. I'm planning to grow out a full beard for November (mustache on me just looks terrible). This brush is perfect for lathering just the bottom of the neck and top the cheeks for trim-up.

• WCS Two-Tone Tall Synthetic, 26mm - Always wanted to try the BOSS knot, and this one looks awesome!

• Yaqi Arctic Synthetic, Caravel handle, 24mm - Just got this because I love the color scheme of it.

• 2x Wholly Kaw Vegan Bare Naked soap samples - To try out the WK vegan soap base. I had to get 2 just because of how small WCS's soap samples are.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Mail Call 23/10-2019


​
• Simspons Wee Scot Best Badger, 14mm - Bonus pic of the brush in my hand for scale. I'm planning to grow out a full beard for November (mustache on me just looks terrible). This brush is perfect for lathering just the bottom of the neck and top the cheeks for trim-up.

• WCS Two-Tone Tall Synthetic, 26mm - Always wanted to try the BOSS knot, and this one looks awesome!

• Yaqi Arctic Synthetic, Caravel handle, 24mm - Just got this because I love the color scheme of it.

• 2x Wholly Kaw Vegan Bare Naked soap samples - To try out the WK vegan soap base. I had to get 2 just because of how small WCS's soap samples are.
Be sure to use much from your sample in your bowl. Wholly Kaw tends to fall apart if you don't have product to work with.
 

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Update. Just used Lyssa and definitely more rose detectable when lathered. Having said that, as someone who's not a huge fan of rose scents, I don't find it an issue. I still like it.
Thanks for the update. I'll have to think about it again if I want to try it out or not. With all the soaps I've been getting lately (and will be getting in the near future), I might just skip it.
 
Top