D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
I am so sorry that my SOTD with the best soap ever been made will be late. #kingofslicknessDeclaration
I am so sorry that my SOTD with the best soap ever been made will be late. #kingofslicknessDeclaration
Is the rose scent note in it very dominant? Because that's what has kept me from ordering a sample of it. I generally hate rose scents.
I'm not a lover of rose scents and have to say that without the scent notes, I wouldn't know there was rose in it.Is the rose scent note in it very dominant? Because that's what has kept me from ordering a sample of it. I generally hate rose scents.
Nice to hear. I might add a Lyssa soap sample to my next Maggard Razors order then.I'm not a lover of rose scents and have to say that without the scent notes, I wouldn't know there was rose in it.
My nose is far from good though.Nice to hear. I might add a Lyssa soap sample to my next Maggard Razors order then.