October Acquisitions

D

Deleted member 1881

Guest

Ingredients: Aqua, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Bentonite, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Indigofera Tinctoria (Indigo) Leaf Extract

Link:
 

halvor

a most elusive fish


Very laidback scent strength from the tub compared to previous L&L/DG soaps, but what is there seems at face value a good balance between fresh and murky on not too rich a base. For tomorrow’s shave!

Edit: Slow train coming; only now did I realise that this is based off Herod by PdM. When sniffing the tub I was immediately reminded of Pegasus by PdM and its shave world dupe Grecian Horse by A&E, so I guess that makes sense familywise. (Fragrances likened to Herod include Spicebomb, Tobacco Vanille and Le Male. That should give people a ballpark idea of scent.)
 
Last edited:

CobraX

Forum GOD!
Free jelly beans. Also no customs duties. First impression: jar threads are a bit smoother than my Icarus soaps even though it looks like Scott still uses the same jars. Darkfall Milksteak also smells a little bit different than Darkfall Icarus and the scent strength seems a little bit weaker (but that could change of course once the soap is used a few times like my Darkfall Icarus soap).

 

Optometrist

Forum GOD!
Is the rose scent note in it very dominant? Because that's what has kept me from ordering a sample of it. I generally hate rose scents.
I'm not a lover of rose scents and have to say that without the scent notes, I wouldn't know there was rose in it.
 
Top