Thanks a Million for the heads up,
Is it your first Excelsior David?
But, by referring to yourself in third person makes it all the better. I hope you enjoy the blades though, I'd be intrigued what the Clifton and ABEST are like.Cheapo Randy hits again
View attachment 56685
The Personna are the Med Prep. 10 pieces for 5€. Unavailable 100 pack in Greece, too expensive to bring them from the outside of the country.
Hahaha, thanks! Of course you will be notified!But, by referring to yourself in third person makes it all the better. I hope you enjoy the blades though, I'd be intrigued what the Clifton and ABEST are like.
No, Randy, I have Clusterfig and Leviathan also. I also had the first soap released in the base just before last Christmas, but hated the scent.Is it your first Excelsior David?
Vespers. It's a special case for me. At first I wasn't a big fan of it either, but I've actually grown to like it.No, Randy, I have Clusterfig and Leviathan also. I also had the first soap released in the base just before last Christmas, but hated the scent.
Beaudelaire Is actually a very nice scent profile, in my opinion.Vespers. It's a special case for me. At first I wasn't a big fan of it either, but I've actually grown to like it.
Beaudelaire was the 2nd soap released in the Excelsior base. The first one was Vespers.Beaudelaire Is actually a very nice scent profile, in my opinion.
I just went for the Seville because it was the cheapest of all the B&M's soaps.Beaudelaire was the 2nd soap released in the Excelsior base. The first one was Vespers.
Update. Just used Lyssa and definitely more rose detectable when lathered. Having said that, as someone who's not a huge fan of rose scents, I don't find it an issue. I still like it.Nice to hear. I might add a Lyssa soap sample to my next Maggard Razors order then.
Be sure to use much from your sample in your bowl. Wholly Kaw tends to fall apart if you don't have product to work with.Mail Call 23/10-2019• Simspons Wee Scot Best Badger, 14mm - Bonus pic of the brush in my hand for scale. I'm planning to grow out a full beard for November (mustache on me just looks terrible). This brush is perfect for lathering just the bottom of the neck and top the cheeks for trim-up.
![]()
• WCS Two-Tone Tall Synthetic, 26mm - Always wanted to try the BOSS knot, and this one looks awesome!
• Yaqi Arctic Synthetic, Caravel handle, 24mm - Just got this because I love the color scheme of it.
• 2x Wholly Kaw Vegan Bare Naked soap samples - To try out the WK vegan soap base. I had to get 2 just because of how small WCS's soap samples are.
Thanks for the update. I'll have to think about it again if I want to try it out or not. With all the soaps I've been getting lately (and will be getting in the near future), I might just skip it.Update. Just used Lyssa and definitely more rose detectable when lathered. Having said that, as someone who's not a huge fan of rose scents, I don't find it an issue. I still like it.