RussellR5555
Forum GOD!
Yes Blue RipplesVery nice. Is that the Blue Ripples special colour?
Yes Blue RipplesVery nice. Is that the Blue Ripples special colour?
Looks lovelyYes Blue Ripples
Stirling is awesome mate, truly awesome the Coconut and Lime is heavenly and Iced Pineapple just stunning. Cannot wait to use them.Nice one Wayne, I have the Orange Chill soap @splash plus the Unscented Sheep soap on the way!.
Did you bought any of Michelles shampoo bars, when ordering her soaps? Better than Stirling in my opinion.At the moment, more than usual and I like.
Seriously, the UK seller has discontinued shampoo bars and I love Stirling Tea Tea so much, direct from the Rod and Mandy is the only option. As it happens, true retail cost is only half that of the Shaving Time Co, so in bulk, it's actually cheaper, even with US shipping.
I didn't, Stefan. I used a couple when I last used the soaps in 2015. I haven't looked if the scent range has increased, but those two I did use, I wasn't keen.Did you bought any of Michelles shampoo bars, when ordering her soaps? Better than Stirling in my opinion.
Lovely, my absolute fave desert island razor.The black oxide Blackbird:
View attachment 68282
This beautiful lady was originally planned as a 2021 purchase but the opportunity arose to buy this from a friend on TSR who is moving to SE razors only.
There's a few bits slowly working their way to me from abroad but the last purchase I intend to make for my collection now is the ATT aluminium slant.
To me, buying an unscented Stirling soap is like asking to go on a dinner with Megan Fox, telling her to dress in an astronaut uniform.Nice one Wayne, I have the Orange Chill soap @splash plus the Unscented Sheep soap on the way!.
Hmmnn Kinky Randy...🧑To me, buying an unscented Stirling soap is like asking to go on a dinner with Megan Fox, telling her to dress in an astronaut uniform.
That handle shape and resin works brilliantly. Lovely looking brush. What size it the knot?I asked Bernd at Shavemac to make me a C-Mon Style Shave Brush and this is the beautiful result that arrived this morning.
View attachment 68272
View attachment 68274
View attachment 68273
View attachment 68271
It is 26mm , I am really pleased with it feels wonderful in the hand.That handle shape and resin works brilliantly. Lovely looking brush. What size it the knot?
Did they come in under the Customs radar Wayne? I just had a gander at the site and love the choice of essentials.Direct from Rod, Jane and Freddie @ Stirling two soap to replace the ones I recently sold. Can’t have holes on my shelf.
View attachment 68275