May 2020 Acquisitions

The Gentleman

Forum GOD!
At the moment, more than usual and I like. :D
Seriously, the UK seller has discontinued shampoo bars and I love Stirling Tea Tea so much, direct from the Rod and Mandy is the only option. As it happens, true retail cost is only half that of the Shaving Time Co, so in bulk, it's actually cheaper, even with US shipping.
Did you bought any of Michelles shampoo bars, when ordering her soaps? Better than Stirling in my opinion.
 

Boycie83

Space Cadet
The black oxide Blackbird:


IMG_20200515_134900.jpg



This beautiful lady was originally planned as a 2021 purchase but the opportunity arose to buy this from a friend on TSR who is moving to SE razors only.

There's a few bits slowly working their way to me from abroad but the last purchase I intend to make for my collection now is the ATT aluminium slant.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
The black oxide Blackbird:


View attachment 68282


This beautiful lady was originally planned as a 2021 purchase but the opportunity arose to buy this from a friend on TSR who is moving to SE razors only.

There's a few bits slowly working their way to me from abroad but the last purchase I intend to make for my collection now is the ATT aluminium slant.
Lovely, my absolute fave desert island razor.
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest
Nice one Wayne, I have the Orange Chill soap @splash plus the Unscented Sheep soap on the way!.
To me, buying an unscented Stirling soap is like asking to go on a dinner with Megan Fox, telling her to dress in an astronaut uniform.
 
Top