GSVwetshave
Forum GOD!
2020 Diamondback just arrived. I am impressed the workmanship 


Lord Platinum. A damn fantastic blade. Didn't see that coming.
Is there a Masonic-esque club I'm ignorant of ... I just had another look on the Stirling site and I'm told they are not shipping outside the US. Are these all old orders made before the current world crisis? The site tells me to find a local retailer or use Maggards, etc.

No, order was only placed 12 days ago, but sent via a parcel forwarding service using a courier, not USPS.Is there a Masonic-esque club I'm ignorant of ... I just had another look on the Stirling site and I'm told they are not shipping outside the US. Are these all old orders made before the current world crisis? The site tells me to find a local retailer or use Maggards, etc.![]()
Been waiting a while for these to arrive from the states, made from vintage pool balls.
View attachment 68390View attachment 68391View attachment 68392View attachment 68393
Indeed. How is this possible?Is there a Masonic-esque club I'm ignorant of ... I just had another look on the Stirling site and I'm told they are not shipping outside the US. Are these all old orders made before the current world crisis? The site tells me to find a local retailer or use Maggards, etc.![]()
Register with Shipito, they give you a US address which you use for your Stirling order.Indeed. How is this possible?
Cheers, I wanted blue & white but when the vintage blue is turned the colour goes way too lite. He does some amazing stuff.What can I say about the first handle?? AMAZING.
How much is the cost for all of these?Register with Shipito, they give you a US address which you use for your Stirling order.
When Shipito receive the items, they ship them to you. Simples.
Often sending within the US is free. Once Shipito gets the order you pay postage to Europe + a small fee. It starts getting cheaper when you combine more than one US order and get them sent to Europe together.How much is the cost for all of these?
Impressive.Often sending within the US is free. Once Shipito gets the order you pay postage to Europe + a small fee. It starts getting cheaper when you combine more than one US order and get them sent to Europe together.
Oh, you declare the value of the delivery yourself via your Shipito account.
I sent a parcel weighing 1.65 lb this week via Shipito to Russia (soap, alcohol aftershave and some samples). Shipping cost (courier) $14.61 plus $3 - Shipito fees. To your country it should be cheaper, I think.How much is the cost for all of these?
Which shipping method was that? How many days? I chose the Shipito option and payed considerably more for delivery. Somehow it all slipped through customs though, although I was honest in my declaration.I sent a parcel weighing 1.65 lb this week via Shipito to Russia (soap, alcohol aftershave and some samples). Shipping cost (courier) $14.61 plus $3 - Shipito fees. To your country it should be cheaper, I think.