Ventastic
Forum GOD!
Now I know where to order if I need a shampoo bar.
Now I know where to order if I need a shampoo bar.
How much hair do you have?
That happens because of the Tobacco. It is true.I liked the Mana di Sicilia but for some reason after a while I went off the scent found it a bit sweet and sickly . I like Tundra Artica too.
Did anyone call me??How much hair do you have?
At the moment, more than usual and I like.How much hair do you have?

Yes you do need more blades.
Makes sense - you've enough to become a UK retailer yourself!At the moment, more than usual and I like.
Seriously, the UK seller has discontinued shampoo bars and I love Stirling Tea Tea so much, direct from the Rod and Mandy is the only option. As it happens, true retail cost is only half that of the Shaving Time Co, so in bulk, it's actually cheaper, even with US shipping.
95% of the members of this forum could be retailers. The other 5% just waits until their order arrive.Makes sense - you've enough to become a UK retailer yourself!
Frigging hell? Are you a member of Iron Maiden?
Nice one Wayne, I have the Orange Chill soap @splash plus the Unscented Sheep soap on the way!.Direct from Rod, Jane and Freddie @ Stirling two soap to replace the ones I recently sold. Can’t have holes on my shelf.
View attachment 68275
Very nice. Is that the Blue Ripples special colour?I asked Bernd at Shavemac to make me a C-Mon Style Shave Brush and this is the beautiful result that arrived this morning.
View attachment 68272
View attachment 68274
View attachment 68273
View attachment 68271