May 2020 Acquisitions

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Looks like we got one at the the right time,seems good value -£ 67 ish inc around £10 P & P.
Yeah, I'd been looking for a while and for that kinda money, it was a bit of a no-brainer. A true bargain...
I'd probably like to get the SB plate for it, but they weren't available at the time of ordering and I didn't want to wait any longer in case I missed out on the OC!
 
D

Deleted member 1881

Guest






Super speedy delivery! Fantastically finished razor for the money. That's today's shave sorted!
Wow king Lee. Randy wants to know more after the shave, about this razor.

Not to mention these fantastic soaps with the best dry post shave ever made.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Wow king Lee. Randy wants to know more after the shave, about this razor.

Not to mention these fantastic soaps with the best dry post shave ever made.
I'll put my thoughts about the razor on the review thread,
The Black Label soap smells fantastic. Performance, was average. It started off really well but I think I may have added just a touch too much water and the lather sort of collapsed. It was serviceable thought, but not a lot of cushion.
 

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Bloody hell. Well thanks for the info, now I know for next time! Now I’ll go and lick my wounds...That’ll teach me to order stuff online when I’m under the influence!
I saw the Alu Hawk [ £29ish] on website at £66 said was reduced from £100 +. Pays you to look around well when buying on the Internet, always watch out for hIgh P & P rates on a "Cheap Buy".
 

Ventastic

Forum GOD!
I liked the Mana di Sicilia but for some reason after a while I went off the scent found it a bit sweet and sickly . I like Tundra Artica too.
Know what you mean, I would describe the Manna scent as powdery. For me when deciding on scent, it was a close tie between Manna and Tundra. What decided it for me was the newer base.
 
Top