Optometrist
Forum GOD!
Ben, I like them both, but T+S scents receive mixed reviews. I can certainly understand why many wouldn't. I need to use both, a few times, to fully appreciate.Scents any good?
Ben, I like them both, but T+S scents receive mixed reviews. I can certainly understand why many wouldn't. I need to use both, a few times, to fully appreciate.Scents any good?
Thanks! I had but sold Boreal which performed brilliantly but the fragrance was just a bit much. I still have the Rainforest iteration of their previous formula which is better judged (and also a very good soap). I’m still pulled towards T+S though; I like it when soapers quietly get on without a screaming social media presence.Ben, I like them both, but T+S scents receive mixed reviews. I can certainly understand why many wouldn't. I need to use both, a few times, to fully appreciate.
You’re running short just shy of 6500 steps there, SteveI wanted an activity tracker that looked more like a watch, so I ended up with a Garmin Fenix 5s..........the problem I am having with my divers watches is that due to taking blood thinning meds they bruise my wrist badly. So my Christopher Ward Tri-Tech is going to have to be sold......
View attachment 28969
As is my copy Rolex.............![]()
If that’s what that number is.Love those AP handles must aquire one soon.Inexpensive but very sturdy and unlikely to split soap container.
Mine took approx two weeks to arrive. £1.25 delivered for the white HERE
View attachment 28892
Ideal for travelling and perfect for my 100g Salter tallow puck
View attachment 28893
Need to decide which knots to mount in these. MS, Maggards or TGN Finest.
View attachment 28894
Yaqi brush which I reknotted with a 26mm Maggards 2-band Finest
View attachment 28895
That's it.... I'm done!![]()
Enjoy the soap, Sonny. One of my favourites.
Thanks DavidEnjoy the soap, Sonny. One of my favourites.
You were spot on with your comment. Unsolicited compliments from a very nice young lady behind the counter in Starbucks yesterdayReally nice scent the Ladies love it, it's a fave for summer in my Frag cabinet.