May 2018 Acquisitions

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
Three attars courtesy of a PIF arrived today.

Al Haramain Sultan
Al Haramain Oudi
Al Haramain Najdah

I've not tried them yet or looked up the scent notes. Had a little sniff of the oudi and first impressions are it's very potent.
 

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
image.jpeg


3 years ago I introduced a colleague to traditional shaving when I gave him a Razorock synthetic and some Arko. I later gave him an Omega boar, and between these brushes he's been satisfied. He's just recently decided to buy a new brush, a Duke 3 best with a butterscotch handle. He used it once, and decided he doesn't like badgers, so he offered to give it to me. I suggested he give it some time, but he said he just didn't like the soft moppy feeling, and he wanted me to have it because he thought I'd appreciate it. Instead I offered him a trade, as he really likes boars and synths. He got a new Yaqui 26mm synthetic, a Fine synthetic, and a Semogue 1305, all unused. So I finally own a Simpsons badger.
Look at the dust on that pile of books.
 
Top