May 2018 Acquisitions

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Not brought anything for a while. But having heard rumours about Vitos Red disappearing made some enquiries. Seems that many sellers are only stocking the Vitos Super Red cocos, which basically is the Red with added coconut oil- it still has Tallow I believe the original can be brought from G & C.

So I got 200g of Vitos Red coco, and a replenishment of Floid Vigoroso, as it is a good value After Shave.

IMG_0089.jpg
 

halvor

a most elusive fish
Thanks, @N_Architect, looking forward to today’s shave with this. Especially after having given it a palm lather last night. It was a whole new experience, getting stringy not while loading but when starting the first painting motions. Adding water it quickly developed an attractive sheen and was an easy lather.
Edit, forgot to add a note on scent. This is the weirdest I’ve come across so far. Think band aid with a little brulidine on it. Clean, in a medicinal way.

In all ways a soap distinguished from the rest.
D767DC27-F252-4DE4-BA79-6161320B791F.jpeg

713194D3-F7AC-4C07-9F62-CE2F1F268948.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Top