May 2018 Acquisitions

Acer89

James
Inexpensive but very sturdy and unlikely to split soap container.

Mine took approx two weeks to arrive. £1.25 delivered for the white HERE
DSC_1065a.jpg


Ideal for travelling and perfect for my 100g Salter tallow puck
DSC_1067 -1.jpg


Need to decide which knots to mount in these. MS, Maggards or TGN Finest.
DSC_1057.jpg


Yaqi brush which I reknotted with a 26mm Maggards 2-band Finest
DSC_1059.jpg

That's it.... I'm done! :happy:
 

Wilga

Forum GOD!
The original run of open come Tradere razors came in the big hard foam lined case. Directly from the manufacturer. With a letter. I had two. Sold them both. Too aggressive for me. Beautiful razors though.
That makes sense because my OC has a low number. Makes me a lot happier now that I know that the case is original. Have to turn the case inside out now for that letter. Thanks.
 
Inexpensive but very sturdy and unlikely to split soap container.

Mine took approx two weeks to arrive. £1.25 delivered for the white HERE
View attachment 28892


Ideal for travelling and perfect for my 100g Salter tallow puck
View attachment 28893

Need to decide which knots to mount in these. MS, Maggards or TGN Finest.
View attachment 28894

Yaqi brush which I reknotted with a 26mm Maggards 2-band Finest
View attachment 28895
That's it.... I'm done! :happy:
Quality photos
 

missingskin

Forum GOD!
I wanted an activity tracker that looked more like a watch, so I ended up with a Garmin Fenix 5s..........the problem I am having with my divers watches is that due to taking blood thinning meds they bruise my wrist badly. So my Christopher Ward Tri-Tech is going to have to be sold......
Fenix 5s.jpg

As is my copy Rolex.............:)
 
Top