I messaged him recently..no reply. As you say very unusual. I messaged asking about the "Beehive" brush which has also vanished from his stock..I noticed many of the 24mm have vanished from the shop... Just "Atlanta" now which is a sort of Rooney clone from what I can tell. I asked Nick if/when spectrum et al will be back in stock but no reply whatsoever, which is unusual for him.

Yep I have to agree there James..some of the Yaqi handles are stunning.Fingers crossed he's just running down the old stock before releasing some new stuff next year
I reckon Yaqi may have hurt his business somewhat, its his own fault for not listening to @Wayne and others... He could have been riding the crest of the low cost multi colour / shape brush wave but decided to stick with his plain Jane models and lost out to Yaqi.
I found he did get back to me but it can take some time over a month on occasionI contacted Nick a week ago asking for a 30mm 2 band knot for a brush project in the new year. He replied but it took the week, I just got links to his existing 30mm brushes. I replied I just wanted a knot and as an aside any news on new handles? Nothing back since. He may have made enough money to move on to new things, could be one of a million reasons why he has stopped being as helpful recently. It's strange though.
Hi WayneI got an email off Nick this very morning firstly offering me the 30mm knot I wanted which was nice and that in his words 'He will be publishing a new model in a few days.' So for any Maseto fans exciting times to see what he comes up with. If I get any inside info I will keep everyone up to date.
Hi Sonny you need to head to Ebay it is the only outlet for the brushes at the moment. Nick is the brand owner. Hope this helps?Hi Wayne
Where is the best place to purchase a Maseto brush,
and who is Nick.
I would like to buy one thanks.
Sonny
Thanks WayneHi Sonny you need to head to Ebay it is the only outlet for the brushes at the moment. Nick is the brand owner. Hope this helps?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/classicshop2012?_trksid=p2047675.l2559
I wonder if he's subscribed to this thread? I received a reply from him this morning as well... Pure coincidence I'm sureI got an email off Nick this very morning firstly offering me the 30mm knot I wanted which was nice and that in his words 'He will be publishing a new model in a few days.' So for any Maseto fans exciting times to see what he comes up with. If I get any inside info I will keep everyone up to date.

Well whichever, we got what we wanted which was nice.I wonder if he's subscribed to this thread? I received a reply from him this morning as well... Pure coincidence I'm sure![]()
Indeed. Curious to see this new model now...Well whichever, we got what we wanted which was nice.
I have answered and told Nick that a new style will be welcome and asked for a sneak preview for the forum members. Let's see we may get a heads up.Indeed. Curious to see this new model now...