You won't be disappointed.I'm very much looking forward to my horn Chubby-type in 30mm 2-band finest arriving. Thanks to you no good enabling blighters, grrr!![]()

You won't be disappointed.I'm very much looking forward to my horn Chubby-type in 30mm 2-band finest arriving. Thanks to you no good enabling blighters, grrr!![]()

Ingrams on iceI'm very much looking forward to my horn Chubby-type in 30mm 2-band finest arriving. Thanks to you no good enabling blighters, grrr!![]()

That didn't take long!I'm very much looking forward to my horn Chubby-type in 30mm 2-band finest arriving. Thanks to you no good enabling blighters, grrr!![]()
I had some other issues come up that prevented me from posting a picture of the 24mm Extra Density Atlanta Butterscotches that I ordered during the free shipping.
The brushes are beautiful, but for myself, I found the density not to be what I expected. I don't have these in the non-extra density for the Atlanta handle, but I have 2 30mm Masetos, and I find those more enjoyable in terms of the density they have, and find them to have more density, honestly. I find the hair quality to be the same as the 30mm Masetos that I have, and I have been gravitating heavily towards larger brushes of late, so that could be part of my reason for my disappointment. I'm sure when they make some of the extra density 30mm knots available I'll jump on those to try those, but for me in recommending between the 24mm Extra Density and the regular density 30mm Maseto, I would much rather put my bid behind the 30mm Masetos.
I have two of the MS 30mm XD 2-Band knots and they are extremely dense, but I don't find the lather flow an issue, whatsoever. However, most of my brushes have very large knots, so I have quite a bit of experience using these larger knots.I think this is the variance amongst MS compared to others. The larger 30mm is sufficient being a wide width with less density. Others such as Shavemac, Paladin, M&F etc I find to have the same density as the 30mm MS when averaging 26mm width. A Shavemac at 30mm is much much more dense without hogging lather, but still overkill IMO. If MS bring out an extra dense 30mm they will have to be careful with lather flow.

That is great news Celestino. Do you prefer the higher density knots in 30mm over the standard? Or is the difference in density negligible?I have two of the MS 30mm XD 2-Band knots and they are extremely dense, but I don't find the lather flow an issue, whatsoever. However, most of my brushes have very large knots, so I have quite a bit of experience using these larger knots.![]()