LS/MS shaving brush

Dr Watson

James
Reply from Nick today who is happy to leak any details of the new style brush to me once finalized.
Are we taking bets what its going to be? I guess M7 style handles with various colour options, would love to be wrong though. Either hexagonal Thater/Shavemac style or square transparent Plisson plexi style would get me excited... Not that I'm fussy or anything :p:
 

Dr Watson

James
I think Nick's forgotten you @Wayne ... I read yesterday someone had word from Nick the new Masetos are hitting the shelves so to speak end of this month. Do you think you'll bother in light of what your brush maker said about the knots? Apart from the donut issue I thought they seemed to be quite well made.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I think Nick's forgotten you @Wayne ... I read yesterday someone had word from Nick the new Masetos are hitting the shelves so to speak end of this month. Do you think you'll bother in light of what your brush maker said about the knots? Apart from the donut issue I thought they seemed to be quite well made.
Absolutely I'll bother. Badger hair is badger hair Sir. There is no magical Manchurian badger that only certain manufacturers can have access to. The hair is the same only the shaping and how stuffed the knot is makes the difference. I love my Maseto knots and nothing comes close for the price. That said I have a good few now and may let some go when the new ones land.
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Absolutely I'll bother. Badger hair is badger hair Sir. There is no magical Manchurian badger that only certain manufacturers can have access to. The hair is the same only the shaping and how stuffed the knot is makes the difference. I love my Maseto knots and nothing comes close for the price. That said I have a good few now and may let some go when the new ones land.
Couldn't agree more.
 

Holyzeus

Forum GOD!
Absolutely I'll bother. Badger hair is badger hair Sir. There is no magical Manchurian badger that only certain manufacturers can have access to. The hair is the same only the shaping and how stuffed the knot is makes the difference. I love my Maseto knots and nothing comes close for the price. That said I have a good few now and may let some go when the new ones land.
Couldn’t disagree more! :laugh:
 
Top