Are we taking bets what its going to be? I guess M7 style handles with various colour options, would love to be wrong though. Either hexagonal Thater/Shavemac style or square transparent Plisson plexi style would get me excited... Not that I'm fussy or anythingReply from Nick today who is happy to leak any details of the new style brush to me once finalized.

I have one of those, pretty good brushIf anyone is interested..I got reply from Nick today.. 30mm Beehive back in stock next week.

Nice James..yeah I like the look of them..hmmmm do I need another brushI have one of those, pretty good brush
Its a nice design, the ridges provide good grip.. Only annoyance is they also fill up with soap residue so it needs regular scrubbing.
View attachment 22528
HahahaHmm, Chinese new year is a month away... Perhaps we'll hear something after that.Not a sausage mate.
Absolutely I'll bother. Badger hair is badger hair Sir. There is no magical Manchurian badger that only certain manufacturers can have access to. The hair is the same only the shaping and how stuffed the knot is makes the difference. I love my Maseto knots and nothing comes close for the price. That said I have a good few now and may let some go when the new ones land.I think Nick's forgotten you @Wayne ... I read yesterday someone had word from Nick the new Masetos are hitting the shelves so to speak end of this month. Do you think you'll bother in light of what your brush maker said about the knots? Apart from the donut issue I thought they seemed to be quite well made.
Couldn't agree more.Absolutely I'll bother. Badger hair is badger hair Sir. There is no magical Manchurian badger that only certain manufacturers can have access to. The hair is the same only the shaping and how stuffed the knot is makes the difference. I love my Maseto knots and nothing comes close for the price. That said I have a good few now and may let some go when the new ones land.
Couldn’t disagree more!Absolutely I'll bother. Badger hair is badger hair Sir. There is no magical Manchurian badger that only certain manufacturers can have access to. The hair is the same only the shaping and how stuffed the knot is makes the difference. I love my Maseto knots and nothing comes close for the price. That said I have a good few now and may let some go when the new ones land.
