January 2019 Aquisitions

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
Got a bit of a hat buying thing going on at the moment, not many hats actually suit me except these 8 piece Newsboy hats, so I picked up this very nice Baileys Springfield Newsboy cap in Mole Brown, I'm getting plenty of wear and use out of my Barbour Newsboy as well, so go with the flow.



161485.jpg
161485_2.jpg

DSC_1926.JPG
 

churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
I got this bottle of Houbigant Yama "cologne" yesterday. I took a chance and purchased it on eBay because the seller accepted my low-ball offer for it. However, all the other Yama colognes listed there have orange and black caps, while this one has a white and black cap like the aftershave ("Men's Lotion") that I already had. I can't discern any difference in fragrance strength between the new bottle and the Lotion one, just sniffing them. So I guess I'll have to try it as both an aftershave and a post-shower cologne to see what it really is.
 
Top