Suppose whomever at work did this received an improved performance assessment from Mr PBMore a modification than an acquisition: View attachment 41313
I’ve had the Sabre handle bored out the whole length (up to the threads) to 7mm. This has reduced the handle mass from 75g to 53g. Obviously the razor is now more head-heavy, which generally I dislike but it feels notably more nimble which I do like. We’ll see how it shaves tomorrow...

and a bottle of wine.Suppose whomever at work did this received an improved performance assessment from Mr PB![]()
Excellent! Folks go overboard with handle weight these days, good to see a little moderation. Personally, I like a balance point about an inch below the head.More a modification than an acquisition: View attachment 41313
I’ve had the Sabre handle bored out the whole length (up to the threads) to 7mm. This has reduced the handle mass from 75g to 53g. Obviously the razor is now more head-heavy, which generally I dislike but it feels notably more nimble which I do like. We’ll see how it shaves tomorrow...
Eagerly waiting your feedback on the lather quality WayneView attachment 41341
Awesome presentation and a packet of Haribo thrown in (other vendors take note)
The presentation tin is fantastic and the smokey floral scent is great.
Cannot wait to lather this beauty.
It’s about 20mm so close. I’d like it about 10mm lower: in the middle of the ‘grip’Excellent! Folks go overboard with handle weight these days, good to see a little moderation. Personally, I like a balance point about an inch below the head.
Sunday mate, nowt to shave till thenEagerly waiting your feedback on the lather quality Wayne
Thread the hole, screw in a short threaded plug, you'll have an adjustable balance point.View attachment 41342
It’s about 20mm so close. I’d like it about 10mm lower: in the middle of the ‘grip’