Very nice. The Vanilla and Rose has my interest. Do please let us know how it performs and is the cream the runny or soft soap type?Took a while to get here, but they are now !
![]()
As for the feather I used my ASD2 for the first time for a couple of months yesterday, it is a wonderful bit of kit, mild yes, but just great to hold and use. Glad I didn't sell it late last year when I was minded to.A mild razor but does the biz when loaded with a sharp blade.
Feather WS-D1S Wood Stainless Razor HERE
View attachment 41298
Castle Forbes Keig Eau de Parfum 100 ml
I'm a tad meh about this if I'm honest. The scent is very pleasant but not very strong especially for a perfum.
The Castle Forbes Keig scent is a zesty blend of lemon, lime and bergamot essential oils on a heart of sandalwood and cedarwood.
View attachment 41299
If I can I butt in, it’s extremely soft but I wouldn’t call it runnyVery nice. The Vanilla and Rose has my interest. Do please let us know how it performs and is the cream the runny or soft soap type?![]()
Excellent razors the ASD2 and WS-D1S.As for the feather I used my ASD2 for the first time for a couple of months yesterday, it is a wonderful bit of kit, mild yes, but just great to hold and use. Glad I didn't sell it late last year when I was minded to.
Enjoy yours
Thanks Holyzeus. I've never tried a Simpsons soap ... It's on my wish list, I just wish it wasn't tinned as they tend to dent so easily.If I can I butt in, it’s extremely soft but I wouldn’t call it runny
They were my guilty pleasures, pure luxuryThanks Holyzeus. I've never tried a Simpsons soap ... It's on my wish list, I just wish it wasn't tinned as they tend to dent so easily.
Wow that PL14 is a beauty, I hope you have stocked up on soap!
Nice! I would like one of those too!
Like Holyzeus has said its very soft. I’ve had x2 pots Cafe Latte and now these two. They do lather up very well and all smell great. I will PM you for your address and pop a sample in the post.Very nice. The Vanilla and Rose has my interest. Do please let us know how it performs and is the cream the runny or soft soap type?![]()
Most kind of you PM sent. Thank youLike Holyzeus has said its very soft. I’ve had x2 pots Cafe Latte and now these two. They do lather up very well and all smell great. I will PM you for your address and pop a sample in the post.