January 2019 Aquisitions

Electrif

SE la vie
I've loved the styling of this razor for a long time.
After a cheeky comment on a thread, I'm now the proud owner of this Pal adjustable, thanks to the very generous Mike B aka @MPF9 . He even included a pack of NOS Schick Super Stainless blades in the deal.

That is just so waiting to be shaved with.
It'll just have to wait till after the 1912 patent anniversary on the 27th January.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
When I saw Stirling had a soap with the scent profile of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille I couldn't help myself. Firstly it's Stirling and secondly it's Tom Ford. What's not to like?
View attachment 41659
Wow! This took me aback when I took off the lid I can tell you. :eek: I wasn’t expecting a tub that looked like the folks down at Stirling had been gotten to by @Steve Bowles and they had sent me the contents of the office WC :yuck:
The scent however is a perfect Tobacco Vanille copy and smells as good as the real thing. Looking forward to this bad boy.
A64EE3CF-DC03-46AF-9EF4-A1C5B12387E1.jpeg
 
Last edited:

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
Wow! This took me aback when I took off the lid I can tell you. :eek: I wasn’t expecting a tub that looked like the folks down at Stirling had been gotten to be @Steve Bowles and they had sent me the contents of the office WC :yuck:
The scent however is a perfect Tobacco Vanille copy and smells as good as the real thing. Looking forward to this bad boy.
View attachment 41876
The colour will be from the Vallinan compound in the scent. Beware that sometimes it can stain natural hair brushes
 
Top