Look forward to your thoughtsWhen I saw Stirling had a soap with the scent profile of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille I couldn't help myself. Firstly it's Stirling and secondly it's Tom Ford. What's not to like?
View attachment 41659

Wow! This took me aback when I took off the lid I can tell you.When I saw Stirling had a soap with the scent profile of Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille I couldn't help myself. Firstly it's Stirling and secondly it's Tom Ford. What's not to like?
View attachment 41659
I wasn’t expecting a tub that looked like the folks down at Stirling had been gotten to by @Steve Bowles and they had sent me the contents of the office WC 
The colour will be from the Vallinan compound in the scent. Beware that sometimes it can stain natural hair brushesWow! This took me aback when I took off the lid I can tell you.I wasn’t expecting a tub that looked like the folks down at Stirling had been gotten to be @Steve Bowles and they had sent me the contents of the office WC
The scent however is a perfect Tobacco Vanille copy and smells as good as the real thing. Looking forward to this bad boy.
View attachment 41876