D
Deleted member 1881
Guest
Wholly Kaw, one of THE best soaps out there.
Wholly Kaw, one of THE best soaps out there.
Damn Paul, some Thor's Mjolnir here!
Not wrong - stunned by the post shave feel - very fake feeling to the stunningly slick lather but the post shave has rocked me a bit and I’m giggling like a childWholly Kaw, one of THE best soaps out there.
What do you you mean "fake feeling to the slick lather"?Not wrong - stunned by the post shave feel - very fake feeling to the stunningly slick lather but the post shave has rocked me a bit and I’m giggling like a child
The difference between butter and margarine to keep it simple - it has a beautiful slickness and a fabulous and possibly unrivalled post shave feel but it’s underlined by a plastic false feel to me - it’s not a complaint far from it - stunning is the word I’ve used most in discussions about this soapWhat do you you mean "fake feeling to the slick lather"?
The plastic false feel, I found to be present in the post shave. If I try to explain, is like you wear some kind of invisible mask on your face, something similar with the MWF, but the next day, your face, it is still well hydrated and nourished.The difference between butter and margarine to keep it simple - it has a beautiful slickness and a fabulous and possibly unrivalled post shave feel but it’s underlined by a plastic false feel to me - it’s not a complaint far from it - stunning is the word I’ve used most in discussions about this soap
There is a beauty bay outlet not far from me, daughter loves it, and the scents that I have tried, they smell exactly like the originals. "Farenheit" is on the buy list next time I'm there...