August Acquisitions

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I have one of those knife sharpeners and found it a pain in the arse to use. I've seen the pic and I was putting the blade in cutting edge forward!
Idiot!
I'll dig it out and try it again...
 

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
I have one of those knife sharpeners and found it a pain in the arse to use. I've seen the pic and I was putting the blade in cutting edge forward!
Idiot!
I'll dig it out and try it again...
On second thoughts, maybe I did use it correctly, but still thought it was sh|te. Mine was an "Edge Pro" not as nice looking as yours... It is still worth a revisit though..
 

JamieM

Extreme sharpness is ephemeral!
On second thoughts, maybe I did use it correctly, but still thought it was sh|te. Mine was an "Edge Pro" not as nice looking as yours... It is still worth a revisit though..

Lee, I've owned the Edge Pro it's a good little sharpener although it's downfall it's pretty flimsy and made of plastic, you also need a digital bevel box if you want it to work correctly, this model is all metal much more engineered system.

 

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Hi Rob.
I have this in Eau de Toilette only. What are your thoughts on the Eau de Parfum?
Hi Tom,
I haven't tried Eau Sauvage EDT for a very long time (20+ years). From what I've read the EDT version is a lot brighter/sharper and the performance (from what I've read) isn't brilliant either.

Check this video out. Although he talks mainly about the 2012 version, he does mention comparisons to the latest version and the EDT.

View: https://youtu.be/nb_2L6BQjeg
 
Top