Who would be interested in a UK MeetUp

Would you attend a UK Wet Shavers MeetUp?

  • Yes if it was local to me?

    Votes: 20 45.5%
  • Yes i'd be willing to travel and stay overnight?

    Votes: 17 38.6%
  • No its not something that would interest me?

    Votes: 7 15.9%

  • Total voters
    44
I’ve just voted no, the way this thread is panning out is why. How to overthink something incredibly simple as chatting bollocks about scraping your face over a beer.
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
I’ve just voted no, the way this thread is panning out is why. How to overthink something incredibly simple as chatting bollocks about scraping your face over a beer.
You're voting no cos its being over thought about :roflmao: well its all subjective I guess.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
I’ve just voted no, the way this thread is panning out is why. How to overthink something incredibly simple as chatting bollocks about scraping your face over a beer.
It's a difficult one @Sid James. It's a big country and people are everywhere from Lands End to John 'o' Groats getting people together is a logistical nightmare.
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Are Londoners allowed in Yorkshire?
We don't cater for Londoners. We don't eat Boiled Beef and Carrots, We don't play the spoons in our pubs or sing knee's up Mother Brown, and in our chip shops we don't sell a nice bit 'o' Rock and Wallies. You wouldn't like it, it's grim.
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
We don't cater for Londoners. We don't eat Boiled Beef and Carrots, We don't play the spoons in our pubs or sing knee's up Mother Brown, and in our chip shops we don't sell a nice bit 'o' Rock and Wallies. You wouldn't like it, it's grim.
How many whippets per square mile do you guys have? I bet its more than you can wave a flat cap at :cheers:
 

Mr Bigmem

Forum GOD!
A meet being turned into something requiring a committee, hotels, function rooms, vendor stalls, crack on Mem, all the best with it.
To my mind a meet up can can be from a few people in a pub to a large scale event Steve. I was playing with the idea to see what people thought was workable. But I really don't see why a large even is less of an appeal if organised correctly. Thank you regardless sir, but we'd still love to see you there with your home made blends in tow
 
Top