You're voting no cos its being over thought aboutI’ve just voted no, the way this thread is panning out is why. How to overthink something incredibly simple as chatting bollocks about scraping your face over a beer.
well its all subjective I guess.I'm no good to you Nishy I'm slightly North of Watford.Remind where you are again Wayne?
I still think the best thing is to meet up in London Olympia for the Great British Beer Festival.
They also have wine, cider and non-alcoholic
Are Londoners allowed in Yorkshire?I'm no good to you Nishy I'm slightly North of Watford.
No!Are Londoners allowed in Yorkshire?
It's a difficult one @Sid James. It's a big country and people are everywhere from Lands End to John 'o' Groats getting people together is a logistical nightmare.I’ve just voted no, the way this thread is panning out is why. How to overthink something incredibly simple as chatting bollocks about scraping your face over a beer.
We don't cater for Londoners. We don't eat Boiled Beef and Carrots, We don't play the spoons in our pubs or sing knee's up Mother Brown, and in our chip shops we don't sell a nice bit 'o' Rock and Wallies. You wouldn't like it, it's grim.Are Londoners allowed in Yorkshire?
How many whippets per square mile do you guys have? I bet its more than you can wave a flat cap atWe don't cater for Londoners. We don't eat Boiled Beef and Carrots, We don't play the spoons in our pubs or sing knee's up Mother Brown, and in our chip shops we don't sell a nice bit 'o' Rock and Wallies. You wouldn't like it, it's grim.

A meet being turned into something requiring a committee, hotels, function rooms, vendor stalls, crack on Mem, all the best with it.You're voting no cos its being over thought aboutwell its all subjective I guess.
How dare you stereotype Yorkshire folk...That's almost racism. UnbelievableHow many whippets per square mile do you guys have? I bet its more than you can wave a flat cap at![]()

To my mind a meet up can can be from a few people in a pub to a large scale event Steve. I was playing with the idea to see what people thought was workable. But I really don't see why a large even is less of an appeal if organised correctly. Thank you regardless sir, but we'd still love to see you there with your home made blends in towA meet being turned into something requiring a committee, hotels, function rooms, vendor stalls, crack on Mem, all the best with it.
I'm sorry bruv, let me buy you a warm pint of bitter and chips and gravyHow dare you stereotype Yorkshire folk...That's almost racism. Unbelievable![]()

That will do me MemI'm sorry bruv, let me buy you a warm pint of bitter and chips and gravy![]()

I love gravy and chips i'll have you knowThat will do me Mem![]()
i'm a north londoner which makes me a sort of northerner 