What is your favourite Truefitt and Hill cream?

SeanC

Forum GOD!
So the new Floris is as good as a Spieck stick?!?!? If it smells nice it should be unbeatable.
Scents are excellent. Soap performance can be summed up as:

Original Tallow: Excellent
Vegetal 1: Poor
Vegetal 2: Average
Vegetal 3: TBC

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
So far I have Apsley and 1805, and I'm starting to rate T&H as a top tier product, or at least nearly so. Looks like the next ones to try are Trafalgar and Grafton according to the reviews, or maybe West Indian Limes or Sandalwood. What would you get next?

Dr Watson

James
So far I have Apsley and 1805, and I'm starting to rate T&H as a top tier product, or at least nearly so. Looks like the next ones to try are Trafalgar and Grafton according to the reviews, or maybe West Indian Limes or Sandalwood. What would you get next?
The two you have currently are both quite modern Cologne esque scents so if wishing to continue on that path either Grafton or Sandalwood would be good choices, though you may find the former more than a tad similar to the Klar Sport. To my nose, Trafalgar smells distinctly old fashioned and I don't mean in a stuffy Edwardian Penhaligon manner but an open shirt, hairy chest with medallion swinging 1970s disco manner :happy:

I've not had the pleasure of the West Indian Limes cream but if anything like the Cologne it should be very bright and sour, perfect for summer. I had a sample of the EdC but was forbidden to wear it by SWMBO, who said (how can I put this in a PC manner?) "It would only suit a man from the West Indies..." :unsure:

les24preludes

Forum GOD!
The two you have currently are both quite modern Cologne esque scents so if wishing to continue on that path either Grafton or Sandalwood would be good choices, though you may find the former more than a tad similar to the Klar Sport. To my nose, Trafalgar smells distinctly old fashioned and I don't mean in a stuffy Edwardian Penhaligon manner but an open shirt, hairy chest with medallion swinging 1970s disco manner :happy:

I've not had the pleasure of the West Indian Limes cream but if anything like the Cologne it should be very bright and sour, perfect for summer. I had a sample of the EdC but was forbidden to wear it by SWMBO, who said (how can I put this in a PC manner?) "It would only suit a man from the West Indies..." :unsure:
Gppd descriptions. I just realised I have samples of Ultimate Comfort, which is nice, and Limes. The Limes smells just like paint to me, so not a fan.