Wayne
Forum Sod
I must take a picture of my busts and show you them sometime Stevie.Too cool.![]()
I must take a picture of my busts and show you them sometime Stevie.Too cool.![]()
Here is my collection of polystone busts from the Lord of the Rings movies. I spent more on these than I ever have on shaving gear.I must take a picture of my busts and show you them sometime Stevie.

. But the advice that I have subsequently read on forums, that now rings true, includes the sage pointer that familiarity with one soap, razor and blade will get you great shaves. I remember shaving with the R89, daily for a year. The first three months I never got BBS but after 3 months of daily use, it just clicked and I got BBS shaves with a relatively mild blade - the Shark SS. Although, now when I return to the R89 it takes me a good few shaves to tune in. Recently I have purchased an AS-D2; it proved a difficult razor to learn and to get the best out of - but patience, familiarity and some monogamy paid off. So familiarity rings true for me - that and the lather being the most important part of a close, comfortable shave."Everyone is different"Another question, as the title suggests, what is the best shaving advice you have received?
Common ones are use more water, or use less pressure or even don't tell the wife! To make the thread interesting I'm really looking for those gems, something that changed the way you shave for the better or failing that, the plain funny, ridiculous and eye popping!
Well, at least it ain't Barbie dolls, but I still cringe a little.Here is my collection of polystone busts from the Lord of the Rings movies. I spent more on these than I ever have on shaving gear.
View attachment 54716
Oh I have Barbie dolls too. I must post my collection soon!Well, at least it ain't Barbie dolls, but I still cringe a little.
.
I don’t know why I laughed,Oh I have Barbie dolls too. I must post my collection soon!
Here is my collection of polystone busts from the Lord of the Rings movies. I spent more on these than I ever have on shaving gear.
View attachment 54716
I like busts.......