Completed Vreto Group Buy - Round 2

Britva

Eats steel for lunch
I used Opium for my last shave. Used a bowl so I could experiment and play with the lather. Much better quality lather, very good consistency and slickness.
Wait until you’ve had a dozen shaves, then you’ll have learned the soap and you will dump that bowl. Just wet the brush, don’t even shake out the water too much, load it on the puck.. 20-30 secs loading, ignore the big bubbles, water splashing everywhere, dripping down your elbow on the floor tiles... then switch to the face. Add water a few more times (maybe) and have a great shave.

The sloppier the better, I promise! :wink:

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Wait until you’ve had a dozen shaves, then you’ll have learned the soap and you will dump that bowl. Just wet the brush, don’t even shake out the water too much, load it on the puck.. 20-30 secs loading, ignore the big bubbles, water splashing everywhere, dripping down your elbow on the floor tiles... then switch to the face. Add water a few more times (maybe) and have a great shave.

The sloppier the better, I promise! :wink:

Nice!

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
My soaps arrived today. 1 tub was sadly crushed and broke but it should be salvageable.
Sorry to hear that Matt, hope you can sort it. My very first tub of Vreto arrived with a cracked tub, I just put it into an Aluminium tub instead.

MattM97

Forum GOD!
Sorry to hear that Matt, hope you can sort it. My very first tub of Vreto arrived with a cracked tub, I just put it into an Aluminium tub instead.
It's not too bad, the threading cracked but can still close just had to push the soap back into the tub and pick out the cracked pieces. Will just be messy when lathering but hey it's called wet shaving. My other 2 tubs are perfectly fine.

RedSteve

Forum GOD!
Having had my soaps for a few weeks now the performance is top notch, Mystic Woods is quickly becoming a big favorite of mine.
But... cognac and cigars does not agree with my skin at all, my face feels like it’s on fire for the whole shave, it’s a very uncomfortable feeling, I’m guessing it’s the oils for the scent. I’m so disappointed because the scent itself is lovely and the performance is still great but I can’t use the soap anymore I’m afraid :(

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Having had my soaps for a few weeks now the performance is top notch, Mystic Woods is quickly becoming a big favorite of mine.
But... cognac and cigars does not agree with my skin at all, my face feels like it’s on fire for the whole shave, it’s a very uncomfortable feeling, I’m guessing it’s the oils for the scent. I’m so disappointed because the scent itself is lovely and the performance is still great but I can’t use the soap anymore I’m afraid :(
That's a shame Steve, maybe someone would be willing to swap with you? The best I can offer is a tub of V4 Almond and I wouldn't want the C&C in return as I already have it. Good luck.