Interesting combination Haslinger/MWF they are my main soaps (along with my beloved MdC). How did you combine the two?I am using up my 50:50 Haslinger:MWF.
I made a bit more than I thought.
it is really fun to use, I really am enjoying it.
It was a suggestion from @MntnMan62Interesting combination Haslinger/MWF they are my main soaps (along with my beloved MdC). How did you combine the two?
Still using this.I am using up my 50:50 Haslinger:MWF.
I made a bit more than I thought.
it is really fun to use, I really am enjoying it.
OK, I have 54g (including weight of soap tub) of 3 year old Cella, that I am going to try to use up this month. Cella doesn't typically age well, so I want it gone. Plus, winter is approaching fast and its soon time to seasonally add the Haslinger sheep fat to the soap rotation.
That's how I started, I'm tempted sometimes to go back to that way of using soapI guess I do things differently, I always use a soap until it's gone before starting another one. I've never had more than one in use at a time.
