The One Soap One Month Challenge!

D

Deleted member 476

Guest
OK, I have 54g (including weight of soap tub) of 3 year old Cella, that I am going to try to use up this month. Cella doesn't typically age well, so I want it gone. Plus, winter is approaching fast and its soon time to seasonally add the Haslinger sheep fat to the soap rotation.

8A3849C8-CC65-4F70-8A11-4ECCC75F2349.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 476

Guest
Half-way mark for the month, 7 shaves in so far with the remaining cella and I've hardly made a dent in it. No wonder I rarely use up soaps.
 

Grarea

Forum Plod
I am using up my 50:50 Haslinger:MWF.
I made a bit more than I thought.
it is really fun to use, I really am enjoying it.
Still using this.
I do like it.
Although I only shave every 2-4 days at the moment, so I guess I should really use the same thing for 2-4 months compared to daily shavers.
 
D

Deleted member 476

Guest
  • 17 shaves in for the month of November using just Cella, open dried the tub of Cella for 36 hours and I still have 44g of soap and tub. Ugg, I never realized how chintzy I was with soap since nailing down my routine long ago. The snow has started falling in Canada and I am moving on to Haslinger sheep and its lanolin moisturizing qualities this month. yum.

OK, I have 54g (including weight of soap tub) of 3 year old Cella, that I am going to try to use up this month. Cella doesn't typically age well, so I want it gone. Plus, winter is approaching fast and its soon time to seasonally add the Haslinger sheep fat to the soap rotation.
 

DamianJ

Forum GOD!
I guess I do things differently, I always use a soap until it's gone before starting another one. I've never had more than one in use at a time.
That's how I started, I'm tempted sometimes to go back to that way of using soap
 
Top