churchilllafemme

Forum GOD!
Saturday AM 2020-04-04

Rooney 3/2 Ivory Finest (24/58)
XPEC Unscented shaving cream (v.1)
Wolfman WR1-SB/UFO Colibri
Schick Plus Platinum (3)
Mennen Skin Bracer

The brush is one of my softer ones, perfect for the cream. The good clean burn of the Mennen finished a fine shave.

And for those of us who are in lockdown with loved ones - this is International Pillow Fight Day!

culcreuch

Forum GOD!
Saturday 4th April

Oumo 24mm SHD Manchurian Fan - Le Père Lucien Barbershop - Schick L1/Personna - Dolce & Gabbana The One

Just a little too busy to post much at the moment.....but this shave was a 'cracker' and my favourite LPL scent to date. I think this Oumo is my favourite brush!

MPF9

Forum GOD!
Sat 4th April

Cyril Salter/ MS. ED2band
P & B Citra Royale
Occams - Oren/Plate3
Feather Proguard [ 5 ]
Pitralon Classic A/S Lotion.

I have had some good Shaves recently, but this one today caps them all. Time after time this quirky looking Razor delivers Shaves, that are not only smooth and problem free but quality wise very rarely matched by any other Razor that I have used. Today I attained a Forbidden "Face Stroker".

IMG_0652.jpg

Vacumatic

Testy
Pre-shave:- Wrights Coal Tar Soap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Earthenware pot
Br
ush:- Synthetic
Soap/Cream:- Own brew, grated Palmolive shave stick and shaving cream
Razor/Blade:- Parker 96R and Topaz blade (2)
Post/After-shave: Cocoa Butter and night cream mix to keep my allure
Fragrance:- Lacoste

Second shave with a Topaz, must admit that I find the Parker razor quite aggressive, I much prefer my old Gillette.

05.04.jpg

SpeedyPC

Forum GOD!
Date:- 05 April 2020

Pre-shave:- Cold Water straight from the tap
Bowl/Scuttle:- Captain's Choice
Brush:- WCS Two-Tone Tall (Blue & White) Extra Dense Synth. 26/56mm knot
Soap/Cream:- Barrister & Mann ~ Lime | Lavender | Cedarwood
Razor/Blade:- Gillette Ball End Tech (0.56mm) 1946-50 / Gillette Stainless (red & white) #4
Post/After-shave:- T.N. Dickinson Witch Hazel Astringent mixed into the 240ml bottle with Natural Glycerin (20 drops) & Tea Tree Antiseptic (10)
Tipple:- George Wyndham Bin 555 Shiraz

Book 1 of 20........ I'm going to enjoy reading the complete novel series by Patrick O'Brian.

Last edited: