Saturday 4 April - Friday 10 April 2020

Stircrazy

Forum GOD!
@JoeLr I was blown away how different the T3 felt than my other synthetics. To me it resembled a Muhle Rocca STF v2 brush I sold in the past, but the T3 felt more comfortable, softer and a bigger knot which I like. Simpsons totally hit it out of the park and it is one of the best synthetics which resemble badger. Backbone was perfect, it resembled the Tuxedo knot with the softness of a G4 synthetic. It is a perfect balance and what I look for in a synth. The Omega Evo is on my radar, but I see it as more similar than different in my opinion. I guess only way to see is to try the Evo. Imo it comes down to $28 vs $64.
Edit::To whoever likes synthetics, I wholeheartedly recommend Simpsons Trafalgar T3 brush., it swings way above it’s price point.
Informative, thanks

D

Deleted member 1881

The Brut isn't even good in performance IMHO. Doesn't leave a sliky smooth finish like many other splashes.

Where did you get the Pino soap?
It is a soap that I bought in 2017 in a store which sells cosmetics called Hondos Center and it's greek.

6 euros was the price, now it's a soap, hard to obtain. I can't find another one.

D

Deleted member 1881

Performance? Never tried goodfellas soap. Similar to Proraso or Razorock perhaps?
I like the Pino Silvestre scent.

There is a discount in one Italian web shop right now, i just might check that one out, along with Furbo I plan to order.
Better than Proraso, in the same league with Razorock tallow. Slick and shiny lather. Behaves like a cream although it is a croap.

jphelan81

Forum GOD!
No, not at all. I bought this brush off Simpsons website. Also I just received an email yesterday that Maggards has the T3 brush in stock. GL, I highly recommend it.
Thank you. I've purchased from Executive Shaving, I had noticed it goes out of stock rather quick.