I've also had problems with RP Lux blades going off really quickly. I don't tend to use them now.This morning I started shaving with O5 with Rapira Platinum Lux 2nd use. This was no good. Blade felt tuggy and pulled the hair which felt very uncomfortable. So I stopped and changed it to fresh Voskhod blade. What a difference! This combination cutted the hair smoothly like knife through butter.
Maybe Rapira Platinum Lux was already a dull blade after first use but I am leaning towards the idea that some blades work in some razors better than others.
Okay and that is actually something I have read elsewhere too. I was thinking of should I get some more Rapira Lux blades but maybe not.I've also had problems with RP Lux blades going off really quickly. I don't tend to use them now.
Mr Sausage@Darkbulb
Mr Darkbulb, I remember you have Merkur Futur razor too..I am interested in the Futur..just little suspicious about the aggressiveness. How you see Shaving with Futur at setting 1 or 2 compared to Option Five?
Have a great Saturday!

Stop messing my mindOr you can just skip the Futur and get a Vision![]()
..
...
@Rowlers Really glad to join the great atgshaving community! Thank you!Many thanks for joining us @Option.five.leo!
Great to have you here and superb of you to offer a discount to our members.
I have moved your discount code/offer to the Vendor News and Offers Forum:
http://www.atgshaving.com/threads/option-five-de-razor.4991/
![]()