Northam Saint
Forum GOD!
I enjoyed it as a kid and still do. With over 2,000 pieces this is the biggest I have ever had. Should be fun.Lego was always a good bit of fun when I was a kid.![]()
I enjoyed it as a kid and still do. With over 2,000 pieces this is the biggest I have ever had. Should be fun.Lego was always a good bit of fun when I was a kid.![]()
Seen the Titanic model? 9,000 piecesI enjoyed it as a kid and still do. With over 2,000 pieces this is the biggest I have ever had. Should be fun.
You can complete it in 4,500 pieces with historical accuracy though.Seen the Titanic model? 9,000 pieces
The scent came alive in the lather for me, as from the tub it's still weak. It's fine though, I can live it. It's my nose. The lather was up there with the best I have.So personal, Joseph. From the container I get grapefruit and floral. Lathering brings out the cedarwood to my nose. Sandalwood is hiding
Like my grandma always said “there’s no tallow like old tallow!” …… wait what did I say???never tried tabac and got this stuff at a good price couldnt say no especially as it's the older stuff with tallow
View attachment 104627
So individual. Our noses are far apart, Joseph. Hope you like it.Smells quite similar to Maya.
View attachment 104724