Jfett
CunningMr.Fox
From the soap I get Maya, and from the splash I get mouse de Saxe from full measure of man David.So individual. Our noses are far apart, Joseph. Hope you like it.
From the soap I get Maya, and from the splash I get mouse de Saxe from full measure of man David.So individual. Our noses are far apart, Joseph. Hope you like it.
Not opened the splash yet, Joseph. Busy day getting father to hospital this morning for knee replacement, plus other errands.From the soap I get Maya, and from the splash I get mouse de Saxe from full measure of man David.
Got mine delivered Tuesday, it’s a nice flowery/green non offensive scent. Very approachable.
A pretty strong, lingering scent unlike the other scent offerings from NO I've used.
It's my favourite NO scent so far. I have BarrBarr & Firefighter both are great but Rawr just pips it for the top slot.Got mine delivered Tuesday, it’s a nice flowery/green non offensive scent. Very approachable.
I will use it for the first time tomorrow, looking forward to itA pretty strong, lingering scent unlike the other scent offerings from NO I've used.
This thing grated my head like a block of cheese back when I used it years ago.
It's Finest.Which hair grade is that?