No Buy 2018

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
My "No Buy 2018" excluded Purple Haze and Titanium. I have substituted brass for titanium as my number came up at Charcoal Goods. I am proud of myself as passing on the Copper handle I really liked

I may need to ask forgiveness from the Moderators later as I still have interest in titanium.
100 lashings and Arko between the pillow sheets :wink:
 

Thug

Let's talk about 6, Baby.
Forgive me father for I have sinned.

My first purchases of 2018:

Black Eagle 2 band brush
2 band knot for my Wild West Brushworks Prism handle.

Although I have yet to pay for them.
 

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I put five interesting-looking soaps in my online ‘basket’. I then popped upstairs, reflected on the fact that I haven’t finished any of the nine tubs that currently reside in the bathroom since the turn of the year, and promptly closed the browser window.

Times have changed!
 

MrK1

Forum GOD!
I'm still in, but only just.
I really thought I could last the whole year.

I have finished 3 soaps so far and I am feeling quite pleased with myself.

But I need an Omega 98 handle due to messing up brush I made..

Hopefully I will be able to get one on a trade.
 

Jacobite

Forum GOD!
Six weeks since my purchase of the vintage cologne and the new Zenith brush. The cologne was $20 USD, the brush $25. Before committing myself to this no buy 2018 attempt I easily spent that much and usually significantly more on shaving kit each month. I felt badly immediately after falling, but having dragged myself back up and dusted myself off I feel better than ever. Of course, it didn't hurt to have a guy drop a Simpson Duke 3 in my lap a few weeks ago, but as Shakespeare wrote, nothing pleaseth like rare accident.
 
Top