No Buy 2018

Burgundy

Forum GOD!
I sold and gifted more than I bought so I’ll consider that a success.

I never did buy any of the razors below but I’d probably pick up the Red Tip and the RFB if an excellent example passed under my nose. I did spend about a ton on new soap - some excellent, some naff, most unnecessary.

I’ll probably spend even less in 2019 and release a bit more capital from the parts of my collection that don’t see light of day.
Nah. I’d quite like a non-folding Feather DX and a minty Gillette RFB New to match my Hybrid Tech. I wouldn’t pass on a Red Tip Rocket if one presented itself to me. I’m happy with my brushes and I don’t intend to buy any more software... but if an interesting new formula from Wickham or someone pops up, I won’t be holding out for long.

However, I could probably do with having a No Net Spend 2018. We’ve had an offer accepted on a house (first time buyers) and we need to start squirrelling money away for future plans.

ScOtt

Forum GOD!
I managed to last 9 months or so. Not bad.

With the recent acquisition of the Blackland Vector, I think I have have everything now.

Anyone up for 'No Buy 2019'?
Think I'm going to have a go. Spent far too much this year.

saxtont47

Veteran
I'm in ....went a little crazy the last few months ... So no buy 2019 sounds great (I presume trades don't count as buys)
I managed to last 9 months or so. Not bad.

With the recent acquisition of the Blackland Vector, I think I have have everything now.

Anyone up for 'No Buy 2019'?
Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk