Blademonkey
Forum GOD!
That's not weak, that means you are not a quitter.
PThat's not weak, that means you are not a quitter.
PLovely haul especially those Paladins I'm slightly envious.Based on my July purchases, i should probably drop out of the No Buy 2018 group. Shown is 2 Paladin Special Disco brushes, Occam SE (from Kickstarter), AT&T Calypso (used), and Blackland Dart. Not shown is my Mervyn Cadman brush coming and late June purchases. In my defense, some good bargains and who can pass up a Paladin in Special Disco or two brush.
View attachment 32698
yup, yer out.Based on my July purchases, i should probably drop out of the No Buy 2018 group. Shown is 2 Paladin Special Disco brushes, Occam SE (from Kickstarter), AT&T Calypso (used), and Blackland Dart. Not shown is my Mervyn Cadman brush coming and late June purchases. In my defense, some good bargains and who can pass up a Paladin in Special Disco or two brush.
View attachment 32698
Yea, me tooI'm planning a 'No buy August'.
How long will you give me? Place your bets.![]()
P.In the strictest sense I clearly have failed, but in relative terms I've succeeded beyond expectations. Imagine a football club whose record for each of the past 4 years has been 0 wins & 12 defeats; this year, there are a couple matches left to play but I'd say I've won 8 and lost 2. My ultimate goal was self control, not total abstinence, and I think I'm gaining some self control. SOTD photos used to cost me at least a thousand dollars a year, if you know what I mean. It was see, shop, click, and pay. That was what I needed to stop doing. And I still look at every SOTD photo that gets posted.I have definitely failed with no buy 2018, hats off to those who have resisted temptation.