New player in the DE world. Karve Shaving Company.

Str8Mug

Forum GOD!
There has been an updateto the Karve Shaving website that should make it a bit easier to order and remove a little confusion for anyone trying to place an order concerning guards and such. This an email response from Chris@Karveshavingco

Hey Gus,

I just modified the web store this morning. You should be able to select a complete razor by one of three handle lengths and one 5 guards (my razor is sold as a top cap, a guard, and a handle).

There are also additional guards for sale if you want to get more than one.

Let me know if there are any issues; I tested it on as many device as I could, but nothing matches real world testing.

Cheers,
Chris

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 8:10 AM

neko

Drinking a nice cup of tea
I've ordered a C as well.

Will chat with Chris before the order goes out to confirm the right base. Holy grail for me is something along the lines of Tradere SB.

slantman

Forum GOD!
D plate for me
shipping is suppose to start December 11. I believe the prices are pre-order and will increase after a while.

celestino

Forum GOD!
I just received an email from Chris and he said that the B plate is very similar to an EJ DE89 and the C plate is a bit more aggressive.

With this information, I ordered the C and D plates to experiment with since the prices are in Canadian dollars. :)

Rowlers

Massive Member
Staff member
Tried to email the company, no response... :confused:
Is this an Instagram/Facebook contact only?

Nishy

Forum GOD!
Staff member
Looks nice but reality has hit home, going to try abstaining from any shaving purchases till Christmas next year. Look forward to hearing the reviews though!