Yes, that is what I think also. I think in quite a few cases the problem is not the soap but operator error. I have revisited many soaps I was not initially impressed with and found to my surprise they weren't so bad after all. The problem had to have been me in the first place.Imo, learning how to lather soaps like this opened up a large variety of products for me.
Maybe, but we are only talking about 30 people and I've been on other threads that were equally negative....I think a lot of noise is made about it but if you look at this poll almost 4 in 5 have success with it.
I live in a hard water area and very nearly didn't buy it because of the general perception.
It's excellent soap and my heart goes out to those who can't get it to work but I don't think it's down to dodgy batches or hard water.

I really like it and the smell is so mild I can't see how anyone can find it offensive.Maybe, but we are only talking about 30 people and I've been on other threads that were equally negative....
Either way, it's not like it's an issue as wether it works or not, there are plenty of nicer smelling soaps out there.![]()



A bit damning that Rob, you really took it apart mate lol you were the catylist for the thread but to be fair lots of people love/hate it and it is a very polorizing soap.Have I 'inspired' another thread?
To clarify. I could lather it but frankly it did nothing for me. I’ve got 30 soaps and counting. It was just another soap sitting in the draw which will never get used. There’s so many soaps to chose from why get hung up on one which has next to no scent or what scent there is isn’t very appealing and it takes a lot of work to get any near approaching a decent lather. Life’s too short.
I hold my hands up and say I move things on too quickly. My dislike/unappreciation of certain things is down part to user error, part to any number of superficial things (appearance , scent etc) and having next to no patience…Not particularly in that order.![]()
I must confess I did have one on me this morning…Which is unusual for me as I’m know as ‘Mr Ray of Sunshine’ at work.A bit damning that Rob, you really took it apart mate lol you were the catylist for the thread but to be fair lots of people love/hate it and it is a very polorizing soap.


As a side note, I'm always surprised how poor many of the Youtube shavers are at lathering... I'm usually sat screaming at my screen "ADD MORE FECKIN WATER!!!"I must confess I did have one on me this morning…Which is unusual for me as I’m know as ‘Mr Ray of Sunshine’ at work.
You know me Wayne I tell it the way it is….well the way ‘it is’ to me anyway. I tend to see things quite different to most people. I’ve been watching a number of YouTube videos over the weekend and I was a bit fed up with every soap and every razor being ‘specular’ or the ‘best in the business’. I think people tend not to be negative just in case they upset either the vendors or other members/viewers who get defensive about what they own.
I don’t hate MWF but I’d much rather use something else….Who needs a drink!![]()
