March 2021 Acquisitions

TheChrisC

Forum GOD!
Yeah, I have given up everything. 3 Diet shakes a day and 8 pints of calorie free liquid, Water, black Coffee/Tea, is what I now live on.
Do you find that you’re full and sustained on that? I tried Exante for quite a while a few years ago, was definitely losing weight but had a bad tummy that just wasn’t going. Considering trying again though.
 

Scorpio93

Forum GOD!
A24D9E9B-FA69-4F94-831B-A8EE3511F161.png

Few bits have arrived today:
1 - tabac shaving soap
2 - Dalit goods co. Sandalwood shaving soap in rosewood bowl
3. Ikon b1 slant oss and DG lamplight penance soap , with couple of freebies - l’occitane cedrat aftershave cream gel and pack of Kai blades
Thank you @Mikey J ! The soap definitely smells better than it sounded - looking forward to giving it a try!
 

Wayne

Forum Sod
Do you find that you’re full and sustained on that? I tried Exante for quite a while a few years ago, was definitely losing weight but had a bad tummy that just wasn’t going. Considering trying again though.
Hi Chris, I have done it a few times and have been fine. Once you go into ketosis after a week then you should be fine and not feel hungry at all. I did Lighter Life and that was great but you have to join a group and it is expensive. Cambridge is good too but that is the same. Exante is a damn sight cheaper. Never buy full price. Always go to the offers page and save a lot of money.
 
Last edited:
Top