J349
Forum GOD!
Despite preferences I think all the scents are well balanced. Älvdans is the one that brings me back some child memories.Fabulous, João.
Älvdans is my absolute favourite.
Despite preferences I think all the scents are well balanced. Älvdans is the one that brings me back some child memories.Fabulous, João.
Älvdans is my absolute favourite.
Whoever did the design for that box did a great job. I feel relaxed just looking at it. A description of the scent would be nice, if you don't mind.
Although I'm now retired, this unisex scent is not overpowering which made it ideal for working in close proximity to patients.Whoever did the design for that box did a great job. I feel relaxed just looking at it. A description of the scent would be nice, if you don't mind.
Is this an easy one to get hold of mate?
Yep, quite available in UK, Chris.Is this an easy one to get hold of mate?
I’ll nab some next time I get paid, sounds up my street! Thanks bud.Yep, quite available in UK, Chris.
I didn’t realise this was in the heartbase, how’s the scent?Three more scents from Josh Meyer of Imaginary Authors and the latest Soft Heart base soap and balm from Will.
They’re putting heart in these bases now?! I’m not surprised, I had a feeling Organ Tallow was going to pop up eventually.I didn’t realise this was in the heartbase, how’s the scent?
Initial thought straight from the soap container was this was a mistake. The scent of the balm, however, very fresh. Soap completely opens up once lathered, to the point I'm thinking of getting a backup. Difficult to describe this scent, but aquatic, definitely, in lathered form.I didn’t realise this was in the heartbase, how’s the scent?
Very helpful, I’m not too fussed about the balm. Packaging on that imaginary authors is amazing, did you get from Slickboys or direct? How many do you have? I’d love to try but a lot to spend without knowing scents.Initial thought straight from the soap container was this was a mistake. The scent of the balm, however, very fresh. Soap completely opens up once lathered, to the point I'm thinking of getting a backup. Difficult to describe this scent, but aquatic, definitely, in lathered form.