pepper in the helmet
Legendary Member
"Vector" in factory polish 


Beautiful Razor Bill..Real Eye Candy..Just in from Sweden. NOS, still in packaging, a Japanese hope razor from, I assume, 1967.. the year I graduated High School.
I must say, I owe this one to my friend @Billyfergie for informing of this seller, among others. I scored another one thanks to Billy's help also..
Quite unique, with near orange colored lace scales. Like all Japanese razors, I already know it will be a great shaver! Should be in today's Straight of the day..
Thanks again, Billyfergie!
![]()
I remember all the adulation it received but never got round to buying it.View attachment 88739
Rochas Moustache
EDP
I have high hopes for this as it was one of the darlings of the Frag
scene last year.
Will be interesting to hear what is like especially on how long it lasts. Sounds like it’s a nice scent.I remember all the adulation it received but never got round to buying it.
Fabulous, João.I’ve been wanting to try them and now a
shop here in Portugal is selling it so I ended up with 3 in the bag.
I’ve used so far Ragnarök and the performance is amazing. And maybe is the scent that I prefer between this ones. Very pleased!
View attachment 88794