March 2021 Acquisitions

p.b

Forum GOD!

Fantastic service from Slickboys, and my favourite colour is the Blue. They are beautifully made and almost jewel-like. But they are bijou - I've mostly been using and thoroughly enjoying a Chubby 3 for the past week and this 23mm knot and handle look so small I know I'll never pick it so I'll be returning all three. @Blackland Razors if you ever make a XXL version I'll be on it.
 
Last edited:

Bibliophile68

Forum GOD!

jphelan81

Forum GOD!

Blackmass

Forum GOD!
Have you still been enjoying the brush? I’ll have to keep an eye out for next drop, it’s such a nice colour this one.
Thank you. Yes I'm enjoying it immensely. The knot is very dense with perfectly judge backbone. Highly recommended.

I've been very close to buying another as I want to try the V10 but I've refrained...for now. :wink:
 
Top